Sferova SRL have been a trusted name around the world since 1972. Sferova manufacture forged steel floating and trunnion mounted ball valves in Italy up to 1000 NB in Class 150 to 2500 and API up to 15,000 PSI. Global Supply Line (GSL) are sole agents for Australia, New Zealand & Papua New Guinea. Sferova utilise the time proven B5/E2 design for it’s split body 3 piece forged trunnion mounted ball valve range. Sferova also manufactures top entry and welded body design ball valves as well as double block and bleed twin ball valves. Numerous majors are using Sferova worldwide. GSL are the world’s largest Sferova distributor and stockist, supplying worldwide.
Global Supply Line keep a large inventory of Sferova trunnion mounted ball valves from 150 class to 2500 class with features like PEEK seats, metal seats, Elast-O-Lion 985/ AED O-rings, Graphite seals etc. GSL has a fully equipped Sferova approved valve automation service centre allowing us to fit all brands of actuators & controls in fast delivery.
- High quality forged construction, precision manufactured for long life and a time proven quality product
- API6D, API6DSS and APIQ1 licensed
- ATEX, CE, PED, EX and ISO 9001 Certified.
- Fast track delivery and factory back up of sub assembled stock.
- Fugitive emission prototype tested (floating & trunnion) 3rd party certified witnessed.
- Firesafe certifed throughout entire range API6FA, API607 and ISO 10497-5.
Sferova also 100% own and operate their own factory.
Sferova also have considerable expertise in metal to metal seated ball valves and has developed a patented nano-technology system in conjunction with Flame Spray SRL.
Sferova SRL also own (100% owned) also API licensed manufacturing facility in Kazakhstan. One of the largest in Eastern Europe, the new factory can manufacture and test up to 1050 NB (42”) forged trunnion ball valves.
Sferova now have Chevron approval!