Copyright & Liability
If you wish to enter and utilise information at this website the following conditions and terms are applicable :
1. Global Supply Line Pty Ltd (hereafter referred to as GSL) may change, add, or remove portions of its website at any time. GSL also may impose limits on certain features and services or restrict access to all or any parts of its website without notice or liability.
2. The contents of the GSL website are intended for personal use only.
3. All information, resources, publications, photos, technical specifications published on the GSL website are protected by copyright pursuant to Australian and international copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale
of, reproduce or download (except as provided in paragraph 4 below), create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit or utilize any of the content in
whole or in part. You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, and other restrictions associated with any of the content.
4. You may download or copy the content and other downloadable items forming parts of the content for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained therein including GSL name, logo’s, website etc. Copying or storing of any content for other than personal use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from an officer of GSL. However it is permitted to ‘link’ another website to any page or pdf at our website.
5. GSL shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in the content, or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, or for any damages arising there from. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any of the content shall be at your sole risk. THE CONTENT IS DISTRIBUTED AND MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT USE OF THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
6. Users of this website shall have no rights to any of the proprietary rights associated
with any of the content.
7. GSL may, at its sole discretion, terminate or suspend access to all or part of the
content for any reason, including without limitation breach or assignment of this Agreement.
8. This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with Australian law. Any action to enforce this Agreement shall be brought in and only in South Australian courts.
9. The above terms are part of our privacy property. The entire contents of this website are the intellectual property of GSL. GSL will take legal action in the event of unauthorised use.
© Copyright 2012 Global Supply Line Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Global Supply Line Pty Ltd will enforce all rights under copyright law, regarding all photographs, graphics, written materials or other content appearing on this website, the legally protected property of Global Supply Line Pty Ltd. Reproduction or re-use of any kind, other than that described in Point 4 above, is prohibited without written permission from Global Supply Line Pty. Ltd.
GSL provides all technical information at this website for identification, estimating, and reference only. Do not use this information for manufacturing or inspection. Users of this information should not use them as a substitute for professional engineering advice. Anyone making use of the information presented does so at his own risk and assumes any and all liability resulting from such use.