Product Range – Valves & PipeLine Supplies
Global Supply Line (GSL) stocks and indents a comprehensive range of cast and forged valves such as Ball, Butterfly, Control, Check, Diaphragm, Globe, Gate, Needle and Plug.
Our distribution centre stocks a large selection of Valves, Flanges & Fittings from 6mm (¼ inch) to 900NB (36 inch) diameter in a wide range of materials from major manufacturers to suit the needs of different projects/industries. In addition we are able to supply actuator systems and other process & pipeline products.
Today GSL annually supplies over 9,000 line items to more than 1,000 companies each year in oil and gas, petrochemical, chemical, power generation, mining and other process industries in the Australasian region and beyond. We also service the oilfield sector with a wide range of valves & associated products.
Widest range, highest quality
GSL maintains a vast stock holding of over $50 million worth of valves & piping products to provide customers with what they need ex stock. The magnitude of our stock holding puts us way ahead of the competition.
Our warehouse stocks more than 11,000 line items that meet a wide range of requirements for different industries. Each and every item has been carefully selected to meet the stringent quality standards set by the end users and EPC managers and are purchased from ISO 9001 accredited manufacturers.
All manufacturers are certified to meet the relevant industry required benchmarks such as API6A, API6D, API600, CE, PED etc. In addition all materials supplied are manufactured in accordance with required standards such as ASME, API, MSS, AS, EN, ISO and BS.
We represent the world’s leading manufacturers. We search the world to provide customers with the most durable & reliable products. We also stock a full range of valves manufactured by Australian Pipeline Valve.
|SIZE RANGE||6NB to 900NB (1/2 to 36″)|
|STANDARDS||ANSI / ASME, API, AS, BS, EN (DIN), ISO, MSS|
|RATING||150 to 2500 ANSI Class and API 2000 to 10,000|
|END CONNECTIONS||Flanged RTJ, FF, RF & Undrilled, Screwed BSP, NPT, Butt weld, Socket weld|
|MATERIAL||Carbon, Stainless, Duplex, Alloy, Iron, Bronze|
- Cast & forged gate, globe & check valves
- Ball valves floating & trunnion mounted
- Multi way ball valves
- Double block & bleed ball valves &
Click here for more information
- Butterfly valves resilient & metal seated, centric, double & triple eccentric
- Plug valves lubricated, sleeved & lined
- Dual & single flap wafer check valves
- Globe style control valves
AND SOLIDS VALVES
- Cone check valves
- Diaphragm valves
- Slurry valves
- Sluice valves
- Knife gate valves
- Full port plug valves
- Metal seated ball and plug valves
- Ceramic lined valves
- V-port control valves
FLANGES & FITTINGS
- Carbon steel flanges (ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, BS3293) ANSI 150 to 2500 class and API6A 2,000 to 20,000 PSI
- Orifice flanges, spectacle blinds
- Carbon steel ANSI buttweld fittings Schedule 40 to XXS
- Forged steel small diameter screwed & welding fittings 3,000lb, 6,000lb and Schedule 40 to XXS
Now stocking Shell approved flanges (& Wilhelm Geldbach) and Fittings!
& STEAM VALVES (ANSI/AS/BS/DIN)
- Parallel slide gate valves
- Geothermal slab gate valves
- Screw down non return and right angle globe valves
- Piston check valves
- Cast iron butterfly, gate, globe, check & ball valves
- 3-way ball valves, ‘deadman’ ball valves
- AS4331.1 & AS4087 PN14, PN16, PN21, PN25, PN35
- Sight glasses
- Monolithic Insulation Joints click here for more information
SPECIAL SERVICE VALVES
- High temperature metal seated ball valves
- Lined, sleeved and overlaid valves
- Cryogenic and LNG valve
- Needle Valves
- Block and bleed valves
ACTUATION & CONTROLS
- Pneumatic actuators-compact rack & pinion
- Pneumatic actuators-heavy duty scotch yoke
- Solenoids, positioners etc
- Gearboxes quarter turn & multi-turn
- Gate, Globe, Swing Check, Butterfly, Strainer
- Cast iron & Ductile Iron
- Flanged AS2129 AS4087, EN1092-2, ANSI B16.1 ANSI B16.42
- Rated Table D, E, F, H, PN10, PN14, PN16, NP21, PN25, PN35, ANSI 125, ANSI 150
- Design AS4795, AS2638.1, AS 2638.2, AS6461, AS4794, AS3579
- Design EN16767 (BS5153) BS/EN1171 (BS5163) BS/EN13789 (BS5152)