MAJOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All quotations are subject to our normal terms and conditions of sale, which are to be read with this quotation and incorporated into it.
(Click here for full copy)
- Goods supplied remains the property of Global Supply Line until full payment has been received. The goods can be recovered from the purchaser or any third party should full payment not be made by the date shown on our invoice. Recovery of stock is still applicable in the event of the purchaser becoming insolvent, provided the goods are marked or can be identified as having originating from the seller.
- Where a warranty applies, sellers warranty liability only extends to the extent that the seller is able to recover from it’s supplier for defects.
- Our liability is limited to replacement of such defective parts or equipment. There are no guarantees or warranty expressed or implied other than those herein specifically mentioned. The Supply Line shall not in any event be liable for any consequential damages, secondary charges, expenses for erection or disconnection, losses resulting from any alleged defect in the apparatus or mishandling or abuse. It is understood that corrosion or erosion of material is not covered by our guarantee. Warranty is applicable provided material has not been subject to misuse.
- Prices shown are provided in good faith and may vary due to circumstances outside of the control of Global Supply Line.
- Claims for credit will only be considered for ex-stock material and must be made in writing within seven days of despatch of goods. Restocking fee of 15% applies plus all costs incurred by Global Supply Line. Indent lines are not returnable. Modified goods are not returnable.
- No responsibility will be taken for the misuse of stock sold. Global Supply Line does not play a part in specifying the suitability of stock sold for a given application.
- Global Supply Line is not liable for the recovery of any air freight costs.